Tucson Dance Lessons
Discover what’s next for you and your dancing.
I want to help! Head on over to one of my group classes!
Craft Republic, 5-6 PM. Arizona Two Step, First 3 Tuesdays each month, Live Music 6-9 PM.
Outlaw Saloon, Every Thursday 6:30 – 7:30 PM, Live Music 7:30 – 11:00 PM.
Maverick, Live Country Club, Every Friday & Saturday, 7 -8 PM. Live Music 9 – 1 AM.
All classes $5 Each, LEARN: Two Step, Jitterbug, Waltz, 8 Count Shuffle, ChaCha, West Coast Swing.
Laurence Bonfoey has been teaching Tucson Dance lessons since 1975. Dancing is a fun and healthy activity that can help you meet new people, make new friends or build your existing relationship. I personally invite you to join me in my studio or at one of the great local night clubs to polish up your dancing skills or learn a new dance, and dance the night away to some of the best live music Arizona has to offer.
FUN DANCE LESSONS AT THE MAVERICK
IT’S ALL ABOUT FUN!
- Private Lessons are the best way to learn!
- Give the Gift of Dance with our Gift Certificates!
- Learn to lead & follow your partner around the dance floor!
- Dance Classes are Quick, Easy and Fun!
- Refresh Your Moves or Learn Some New Ones!
- Learn to Spin and Turn Easily!
LEARN ALL DANCES!
- Waltz, Two Step, Jitterbug
- West Coast Swing
- Ballroom / Latin / Country
- Salsa, Cha Cha, Rumba
Get the Dancing Newsletter
Sign up and we will send your a copy of our weekly dancing newsletter.