Tucson Dance Lessons
All classes $5 each, LEARN: Two Step, Jitterbug, Waltz, 8 Count Shuffle
Laurence Bonfoey has been teaching Tucson dance lessons since 1975. Dancing is a fun and healthy activity that can help you meet lively, like-minded people or connect more closely to your partner. Laurence invites you to take a personal dance lesson at his studio to learn the ChaCha, West Coast Swing, Two Step, Jitterbug, Waltz, and the 8 Count Shuffle. Or drop by the Outlaw Saloon or the Maverick to polish up your dancing skills or learn a new dance. Afterwards you can dance the night away WITH CONFIDENCE to some of the best live music Arizona has to offer
Outlaw Saloon, Every Thursday 6:30 – 7:30 PM, Live Music 7:30 – 11:00 PM.
Maverick, Live Country Club, Every Friday & Saturday, 7 -8 PM. Live Music 9 – 1 AM.
FUN DANCE LESSONS AT THE MAVERICK
IT’S ALL ABOUT FUN!
- Private Lessons are the best way to learn!
- Give the Gift of Dance with our Gift Certificates!
- Learn to lead & follow your partner around the dance floor!
- Dance Classes are Quick, Easy and Fun!
- Refresh Your Moves or Learn Some New Ones!
- Learn to Spin and Turn Easily!
LEARN ALL DANCES!
- Waltz, Two Step, Jitterbug
- West Coast Swing
- Ballroom / Latin / Country
- Salsa, Cha Cha, Rumba
Get the Dancing Newsletter
Sign up and we will send your a copy of our weekly dancing newsletter.